Tuesday 4 September 2012

Typeface That Describes Me

In this task, we are asked to choose fonts that we feel describe us by the way the look and are designed. The font also has to show some characteristics of us personally and we have to explain how the fonts speak to us.

With that taken note, my choice of fonts are as follows :


  • Birth Of A Hero


The font above i feel describes me because it has that cool artistic retro look and me being a guy that is personally cool with anything this font describes me. And the way that it has little pieces off the letters to give it that superhero and futuristic look with a touch of graffiti sense also relate to me because I am one that easily caught with a good sense of graffiti sense and something that catches my eye.

  • El&font gothic

This font definately catches me and describes the artistic side of me. Its a mixture of gothic and graffiti. This font gives the graffiti art inspired i have and one that can easily speak to me because it is like a scribbled down font and since i like to scribble down words and drawings, this font describes that part of me that i can easily come up with an artistic designed word or image.

  • Eccentric Std
First look at this font one can easily see that it has that tall feature and also gives that strong figure that has height and this is one font that i like to use. One reason being that i am kind of a tall person so this gives me that feeling of being broad and tall and also it brings out that ancient type of lettering which speaks to me in a way that i have been through alot in past years and that i still stand tall on my feet. 

  • Throwupz
This font gives me the feel of my music side. I have a passion for music and with this font, it has that artistic feel of hip hop that are normally written on walls and not only does it give the musical feel about me but also the graffiti side i have. So this font is collaborated with the musical and graffiti feel i have a passion feel.













No comments:

Post a Comment