Saturday 19 April 2014

GD : Info-graph

After finding out what campaign that I was going to do. We had to apply our understanding on an info-graph towards the stuff we have put in the project brief which included where the campaign towards to and the likes.

Due to me talking about rap music. My campaign was going to show the bad sides and explain more to what the people out there get wrong about the idea of rap music. The info was going to have the influences that are got from the rap scene. I was going to choose four of these influences listed below :

  • Alcohol
  • Drugs
  • Sex
  • Violence
These influences were going to be shown on the infograph as to where we see these influences happening and the effect they have on us or the people that indulge in these activities. These were also going to be the chosen ones because they were subject of matter from the competitors search.


FIG 1

Fig.1 shows me designing the info graph. Due to having four topics to talk about, was going to use a circular graph to design and place the topics in each half when split to show an accurate design and fair design when the topic is placed inside i.e violence, sex, etc.

The final layout of my design is shown below having all the details necessary before printing.


FIG 2

The above image shows the final infograph design that i was going to have for my presentation. As you can see, each of the topics are surrounded by images and then outside have red dots which show the effects. The text in the yellow bars show where we see these sex topics being shown in a rap scene. I.e Violence in rap music can be seen in music videos and video games. To know some effects of these influences are seen in red. Each topic has images and text to support where the outsider can read and get a clear perspective on the info that is to be given.

Some of the references that I had when designing my infograph are shown below. These just helped in opening my mind and see how I can have an infograph done seeing that I did not know how to make one and this was going to be my first.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment