Tuesday 23 July 2013

20 Word Video

This task required us to have 20 random words which after we acquired these words, shoot a video which will have these words.

So I asked my two friends to randomly write down 10 words each which will make me have my 20 words and then have something to shoot for my video.

These are the 20 words that i had got from my friends :


  1. ZOO
  2. WATCH
  3. ANIMAL
  4. SHOE
  5. CLOTH
  6. BULL
  7. SKY
  8. NOVEL
  9. TELEVISION
  10. GEO
  11. FLOOR
  12. DEAD
  13. SUITCASE
  14. REST
  15. CUP
  16. SHAKY 
  17. SHIRT
  18. AROUND
  19. TIME
  20. DOOR
With those as the words i was told to do, i made myself a flow/rap/lyric freestyle due to me having an interest in it, i made a story to talk about me at the zoo and what happened to show creativity by any words. And this is the video that i did with it.

Click Here to watch the 'Words' Video

No comments:

Post a Comment